Organic Quinoa Pancake Mix
Vegan • Gluten Free
Want an easy breakfast to start off your day? Look no further! Try some of our perfect pancake mix, organic and made in-house. This mix is the perfect start to a quick and delicious breakfast.
Goes well with: Organic Maple Syrup, Vegan Butter, Organic Dark Chocolate Chips, nude made Mixed Berry Jam, and even our Organic Nude Nutella! However you like your pancakes, you can’t go wrong with any of these perfect parings all found at Nude Foods Market.
We love it in: In waffles! (Just kidding)
Ingredients: Rice*, quinoa*, cassava starch, sugar*, cream of tartar, baking soda, vanilla essence, and salt
Packaging: Brought to you in a reusable glass jar, please return it for cleaning and reuse (and to get your jar deposit back minus a small cleaning fee).
Cooking instructions (yields 4-6 pancakes):
- In a small mixing bowl, mix one large egg (or flax mixture: mix 1-2 tbsp milled flaxseed with 3-4 tbsp water, stir until gelatinous) with 1 cup milk or milk alternative (soy, rice, almond or hemp). Slowly mix wet ingredients to 1 cup of dry pancake mix avoiding any clumps. Let the mix rest for three minutes.
- Optional: 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract or add your favorite berries or chocolate chips to uncooked prepared mix.
- For thinner pancakes use more milk, for thicker pancakes use less milk.
- Heat pancake pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, reduce to medium heat and add coconut oil or butter to the pan.
- Pour pancake mixture onto the heated pan (about 1/2 cup), flip the pancake when bubbles start to show and edges begin to turn golden brown. Enjoy!