https://nudefoodsmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/nfmlogo-300x100Artboard-2-copy-17.png 0 0 Jenny Gurev https://nudefoodsmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/nfmlogo-300x100Artboard-2-copy-17.png Jenny Gurev2023-02-17 17:11:082023-02-17 17:11:08Tempeh Bolognese
Zero Waste Recipe
All you need:
- 1 block of Project Umami Tempeh (Colorado Pinto Bean Millet recommended)
- Oregano, marjoram, thyme, salt, and pepper (to taste)
- Tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Fresh garlic
- Boil water with salt and olive oil. Cook al dente.
- Apply oil to saucepan and apply medium heat.
- Dice tempeh and add to pan with oregano and thyme.
- Heat minced garlic in small pot with olive oil. Add marjoram. Once beginning to brown, add tomato sauce. Cook sauce several minutes
- Once tempeh is browned (5-7 minutes) add to tomato sauce.
- Strain pasta from boiling water and return to pot with olive oil & a pinch of salt. Apply heat and stir. Add freshly ground pepper.
- Turn off heat and add finished pasta to a bowl. Scoop tempeh Bolognese on top of pasta and enjoy. 😀
Source: Project Umami Tempeh
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!