Organic Matcha Powder
Vegan • Organic
Matcha is a finely ground Green Tea powder made from the young and nutrient-rich leaves of the green tea plant. Matcha powder is traditionally whisked with hot water to make a rich and frothy green tea, but can also be used to make lattes, smoothies, baked goods, and much more! This Superior grade Matcha is an excellent choice for a tasty and healthful drinking Matcha with a rich and delicate flavor
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaves
We love it in: This decadent Oat milk Matcha Latte!
Or if you are going for the classic Japanese preparation…
- Place appx 1/2-1 tsp of matcha into a small hand sifter over a teacup or bowl
- Sift the Matcha into the cup/bowl to avoid clumps from forming in the tea (optional, but strongly recommended)
- Add 2-3 oz. (less than 1/3rd of the cup/bowl) of pre-boiled water (~180F/80C)
- Using a bamboo (or other whisks), whisk the tea briskly in an “m” or “w” motion. This whisking process aerates the tea, creating a nice frothy layer on the surface
- Gently rub the surface with the bamboo whisk to rid the froth of any large air bubbles.
- Add up to 6 oz. of hot water to taste (optional)
- To make a matcha latte, add some milk to taste (optional)
Packaging: Glass Jar. Please return in order to receive your deposit minus a small cleaning fee.
Storage / Shelf life: Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Light exposure will fade the powder and lower the quality!
Net Weight: 1/2 Cup: 1.7 oz
1 Cup: 3.4 oz