We are looking for a bright, ambitious, Operations Person to be groomed to run packing and delivery operations at Nude Foods Market.
Nude Foods Market delivers local, organic groceries, prepared meals and household products in zero-waste, reusable containers to people’s doors by bicycle.
We launched in 2020 and have grown at 5x the speed we forecasted and customers LOVE it!
What the role will involve:
- Filling jars with products (e.g. rice, kombucha, tortilla chips) quickly, accurately and cleanly.
- Adhering meticulously to food safety and Covid-19 standards.
- In depth cleaning including washing jars (in a commercial dishwasher), washing bins and cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Putting away and organizing supplies. We have over 200 products on our website and a relatively small space in which to order them.
- Some light data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Efficient – you can work QUICKLY, accurately and proactively.
- Independent – you can work out issues yourself, foresee problems and fix them.
- Organized – you are obsessive about cleanliness and keeping things in order.
- Proactive – you see opportunities for improvement and bring those to the team.
- Confident working in a kitchen
- Curious – if you don’t know, you ask.
- Not satisfied with good enough. You are always looking for ways to do things better
- Ideally in this for the long haul. The idea is that the successful applicant will be groomed to head up Boulder operations department in the future.
- A clear communicator – you can delegate up to management as well as to others in the operations team.
- Super excited about Zero-Waste. We don’t expect you to be a perfect zero-waster (pretty much no one is!) but at least an aspiring one.
- Happy to do repetitive simple tasks
- Kitchen experience
- Proficient at using Excel
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours a day
- Able to easily lift 50lbs
- Chill : )
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Have an interest in zero waste/food
- Ideally you’d like to grow into a management position and are passionate about growing with the company (because we are certainly growing!)
- Receive and put away orders
- Track inventory
- Fill and organize orders accurately
- Source new products
- Quality control
- Biker management
- Managing a team of operations people
- 8 hours on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Monday – 2pm – 10pm
- Tuesday – 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday – 12 – 8pm
- 24+ hours per week, likely increasing to full time over the next few months
- 25% off groceries from Nude Foods Market
Thank you for your interest in applying for this role! We look forward to reading your application.
Step 1: How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “[Job Title]: [Your Name]”. In the email, please include the following:
- Put together a one-page story (instead of a cover letter) that tells us why you are the perfect fit for Nude Foods Market.
- Include your resume.
Step 2: If you move on to the next round, you will be invited to do the following:
- Have an interview with Nude Foods Market
- Provide at least 2 references
- Come visit us for a trial day
Step 3: We’ll offer you a job and you’ll get started – woooohoooo!