Organic Pancake Mix
Want an easy breakfast to start off your day? Look no further! Try some of our perfect pancake mix, organic and made in-house. This mix is the perfect start to a quick and delicious breakfast.
Goes well with: Organic Maple Syrup, Vegan Butter, Organic Dark Chocolate Chips, nude made Mixed Berry Jam, and even our Organic Nude Nutella! However you like your pancakes, you can’t go wrong with any of these perfect parings all found at Nude Foods Market.
We love it in: In waffles! (Just kidding)
Ingredients: Organic All-Purpose Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
Packaging: Brought to you in a reusable glass jar, please return it for cleaning and reuse (and to get your jar deposit back minus a small cleaning fee).
- 1 cup buttermilk, plus 1-2 tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Butter (or oil)
- 1 cup pancake mixVegan options:
For vegan ‘buttermilk’ add 1 tbsp lemon juice to 1 cup of plant-based milk and leave to stand for 1 minute.
To substitute for eggs, use a flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed + 2.5 tbsp water – leave to sit for 5 minutes)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg and melted butter. Add 1 cup of pancake mix and mix just until combined. (The batter will still be lumpy.) Add another tablespoon or two of buttermilk if the batter is too thick.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium high heat.
- Grease with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Ladle the pancake batter onto the griddle. When bubbles begin to form and the bottom of the pancake is browned, gently flip the pancake. Cook another 2-3 minutes, or until the pancake is set.
- Serve immediately.