Organic Yellow Popcorn
Organic • Vegan • Gluten Free
Start making this popcorn for your game nights or your movie nights. All the fun – with none of the waste!
Cooking Directions: For 4 servings, follow the steps below. Recipe is Perfect Popcorn from Simply Recipes, linked here.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of popcorn. Heat 3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Organic Coconut Oil in large pot on medium. (Allow all of the coconut oil to melt before moving on).
- Add a few kernels to the pot and wait for them to pop.
- When they pop, add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn to the pot in an even layer.
- Cover the pot, remove from heat and count 30 seconds.
- After youve counted 30 seconds, return the pot to heat with the lid slighty ajar to let some of the steam release.
- Once the popping slows, remove the pan from heat and immediately transfewr the popcirn to a large bowl
Goes well with: Sprinkle some Nutritional Yeast on top of your popcorn for a ‘cheesy’ savory taste. If you have a sweet tooth, definitely pick up some Organic Cinnamon and Earth Balance Vegan Butter to drizzle on top.
Ingredients: Organic Popcorn
Packaging: Brought to you in a reusable glass jar, please return it for cleaning and reuse (and to get your jar deposit back minus a small cleaning fee).
Size: 2 cups | 4 cups
Net Weight: 14.1 oz | 29.5