Turkey Tail Tincture by MyCOLove Farm
Vegan • Gluten Free • Local
Our tinctures are hand crafted from ingredients grown by us and are considered the most potent on the market. We use probiotic cultures, organic cane alcohol and distilled water in combination with cutting edge science to extract the medicinal compounds for a unique and potent infusion.
Ingredients: 100% Turkey Tail Fruiting Bodies, Echinacea, Organic Cane Alcohol, Distilled Water.
About Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor):
- Considered one of the most important medicinal mushrooms in the world.
- Ancient Taoists prized the fungi because they can grow on evergreen trees, and therefore must have the staying power of the trees.
- In traditional Chinese medicine turkey tail is considered sweet and slightly warming, entering the spleen and heart meridians. It is used for infection and inflammation of the upper respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. The mushroom is used to increase energy and stamina, and benefits patients with hepatitis B and chronic active hepatitis. Can be used for general immune weakness and tumors.
- Medicinal Compounds:
- PSK (polysaccharide krestin)
- PSP (polysaccharide peptide)
- Lipids containing ergosta-7,22,dien-3(ol),
- Provitamin D2
- And many more
- Turkey tail has been widely studied in China and Japan for its immune-stimulating polysaccharides and its use in the treatment of cancer.
- More than 400 clinical studies have been published in Japan in the past 30 years, showing benefits to the immune system.
- In 1987, more than 25% of the money spent on natural anticancer agents in Japan were for PSK.
Size: 1 oz
Note: 1 oz (30 mL) is a 1 month supply.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.