Coconut Tea Shampoo Bar by Alo Goods
Vegan • Gluten Free • Local • Sulfate-free • Silicone-free • Paraben-free
The Coconut Tea Bar is a natural shampoo bar that is perfect for dreadlocks, oily hair, and itchy scalps. Loaded with natural fluffy lather (with no foaming agents!), our natural shampoo bars are formulated to naturally clean and condition your scalp while leaving hair healthy, soft, shiny, and clean. Use this shampoo bar to clean and nourish your hair and scalp with organic coconut oil, nourishing herbs, and the amazing aromas of cedarwood, lavender, and lemongrass essential oil.
Goes well with: The Conditioner Bar by Alo Goods!
- Organic Coconut Oil for a squeaky clean non-toxic wash, loads of lather, and a touch of conditioning.
- Citric Acid allows this bar to wash away clean with minimal “soapy” residue.
- Organic Rosemary, Lavender, Nettle, Comfrey, and Marshmallow Root promote strong hair and happy scalps.
- Cedarwood, Lavender, and Lemongrass Essential Oils not only smell amazing, but they also promote hair growth, can help balance oil-producing glands on the scalp, and can strengthen hair follicles.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Citric Acid, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Marshmallow Root, Rosemary Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Comfrey Leaf, Lavender Buds
How to use:
Washing your hair with a natural shampoo bar is very similar to using commercial detergent shampoo bars. The basics are to lather up, massage through hair and scalp, then rinse. With a natural product, there are a few other tips to follow:
- Rinse well – we recommend rinsing for at least a full minute to ensure that you rinse out all of the shampoos.
- Don’t promote tangles – There’s no need to pile your hair on your head and tangle it all up. Instead, massage through your hair starting at the scalp. Use your fingertips to cleanse your scalp, then work your way down to the tips.
- Don’t over wash – Hair doesn’t need to be washed every day (unless your daily activities get your hair dirty every day). Kandra (our owner and formulator) washes her hair two to three times a week.
- Follow with the complete Alo Hair Regimen for soft natural hair – Cleans with a natural shampoo bar, Clarify with an apple cider vinegar rinse, and Condition with a natural conditioner bar.
Packaging: No packaging!
Size: 4 oz